Your donation of $10 will provide a grieving family with information to help them through this tragic life-changing event.
Your donation of $15 will provide an expectant family with a blanket to wrap their CDH baby in as well as a handprint to keep as a memento of their child’s first moments on earth.
Your donation of $50 will more than cover one mailing at non-profit bulk rate of our Quarterly Newsletter.
Your donation of $100 will provide a Hospital or Medical Center with our printed materials to share with families.
Your donation of $150 will help us provide 1000 awareness ribbons for friends, families, the medical community and the general public. Breath of Hope has always provided these free of charge to everyone.
A donation of $25,000 will go towards our Scholarship Fund for these children to have a college degree and future health professionals to one day work with families.
At Breath of Hope:
- We don’t use an ad agency
- We don’t use a public relations firm
- We don’t use a marketing firm
- We don’t pay executive or professional salaries
- We do our mailings in house
- We don’t rent mailing lists
- We mail at maximum discounted bulk non-profit rates
- We do graphics in house
- We do photography in-house or it is donated
- We are tax-exempt in the Commonwealth of Virginia and purchase our Office Supplies without paying sales tax.
- To maximize our revenue and minimize our expenses, we purchase office supplies using coupons, sales and Rewards Certificates and utilize GoodSearch to get a percentage back at the end of the year.
- Prizes are sponsored
- We have virtually no overhead
- Our Accounting is done in-house
- Most work is done by talented volunteers
- We do not have an office, our volunteers work remotely. No rent, real estate taxes nor upkeep to pay.